27 August 2010

Bottletop Magnets

Last summer at the antique market I bought a handful of soda and beer bottle tops. They were rusty and cool so I could do something with them, right? Well, they sat in a jar for nearly a year until the inspiration hit. A cousin was getting married and I wanted to supplement a kitchen-themed shower gift with a quirky something-er-other. Afterall, the bride is a fun-lovin', free spirit so I could totally get away with it.

Out came these fridge magnets featuring old photos of the happy couple as the prince and princess, and of course the dog--the rambunctious Jazmyne, who took center-stage in the packaging with perky golden ears.

Congratulations to Nicole and Ken who were married a few weeks ago.

Tip: Line the bottom of a plain colored box with fun paper and tie with a coordinating ribbon. Easy and simple--for you and the recipient!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

fabulous!!! I bet she loved them.