23 February 2008

Bliss Girl

She's finished!

Our creative department had a wonderful workshop opportunity with a friend and enormously-talented local artist who lead us thru assemblage. We had to pick a theme, mine was 'legacy'...wanting to be remembered for a creative spirit. I attempted to incorporate most everything I like: sewing, drawing, beading, gardening, type, pattern and texture. The only thing I didn't get in there was knitting...but I suppose I can whip'er up a hat for those breezy days! The clock face is set to the time I was born. I bought the wooden form forever-ago–her hair is original, but she did get a piant job before I started. What a blast. I'm hooked!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Michelle! Melody let me to your site to see the pictures you took of Payton and Jordyn, and they are absolutely beautiful... I'm hoping I can hire you to take Kylah's 6 month pictures next month! Anyway - love your site and blog. Say hi to Marty for us :) Hope all is well!